The Hidden Gem of Cape Cod
Whether you are a couple on a romantic getaway weekend or a family on your summer vacation, we have something for everyone! We are also dog friendly (must be on a leash). We do have food items available for purchase or you are welcome to bring in your own charcuterie picnic as well.
*Wine Flights Available until 4pm Daily, wine by the glass only after 4pm. Last call is typically 30 minutes before closing.
Wednesday: 11:30am-6:00pm CLOSED SEPTEMBER 30TH DUE TO WIND
Live Music: Every Friday: 4pm-7pm & Saturday 3pm-6pm
Check Event Calendar for Extended Hours/Special Events
We are pleased to welcome you back to the winery. While our traditional wine tastings are not returning during this Phase, we are excited to offer outdoor table service for wine flights and wine by the glass.
In accordance with the State of MA, please note the following policies prior to your visit. The health and safety of our guests and staff are the utmost importance, we follow all the MA Department of Health sanitation and guidelines, and ask that our guests follow their polices as well. We appreciate your patience as we all adjust and navigate these new waters, but dont worry, the wine you sip and savor along with our beautiful grounds remain unchanged.
- All tables are first come, first serve. We are currently not accepting reservations.
- While wine flights, as well as “glasses” (served in disposable cups which you can then pour into souvenir wine glass provided at check in) will be available, our traditional wine tastings are not returning during this Phase.
- 10 people or less per table
- One group per table
- There is a 2 hour limitation per table to allow for everyone to enjoy the winery and minimize wait times.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when seated at your table.
- Enter at the main winery entrance to then check in at the Winery Host Stand. Please do not seat yourself.
- You will be assigned an available table upon check in. Please do not move or switch tables that you were assigned to.
- Service may be weather dependent. If rain occurs, tables may be limited.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed while on property indoors and outdoors.
- Food must be served along with any wine flight or wine glass purchase during your visit.
Fall Hours (October-December)
Winery Hours: Check Event Calendar for Extended Hours/Special Events
Friday: 12pm-5pm Please check our event calendar as we usually have fun events planned. Some require tickets to be purchased in advanced.
As it is for many, Cape Cod is a special place for us. You will find us more often than not on the beautiful waters of Nantucket Sound on our boat, La Bonne Vie. This phrase, which translates to “The Good Life,” has become a staple in our lives. Our mission at the Cape Cod Winery is for our wines to bring you that same enjoyment and to become a part of your “La Bonne Vie” moments. Whether you are local on Cape Cod or across the country, our wines will bring you that tranquil Cape Cod feeling. Leave your troubles behind, open a bottle of Cape Cod wine and enjoy the good life, or as we like to say…La Bonne Vie!
Have you visited us before and have your own “La Bonne Vie” moments you would like to share? Slip a bottle into your next snapshot at the winery, beach, a BBQ, fishing, a festival or whatever it is you like to do to relax and we’ll post it on our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! We often hold photo contests where you can win wine & other Cape Cod Winery swag so be on the lookout for that on our social media pages.
Our Overall Favorite.
The hidden gem of Cape Cod! The atmosphere is so beautiful, the owners and staff are very friendly and the pours are very generous. Only $10 for 5 large pours. The Chardonnay is one of the best I’ve ever had and I usually dislike Chardonnay. This was our first stop on the Cape Cod craft beverage trail and definitely our overall favorite.